Associate Manager of Contact Center at TSYS
Posted in Finance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Broomfield, ColoradoJob Description:
Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere - and for yourself - we may have the right place for you.
Summary of This Role
Manages the departmental operations for the call center. Interacts with client leadership requiring issue resolution. Oversees the efficiency/quality of monitoring call volumes ensuring Service Level Agreements are maintained. Plans, directs, supervises, and evaluates work flow. Conducts call pattern forecasting activities. Establishes procedures and scripts used by team members. Improves processes, procedures, and productivity based on statistics (total calls, average number of calls on hold, hold times, etc.). Ensures that reporting is accurate and is completed in a timely manner. Manages call list including verifying tracking processes, contact attempts, etc. Resolves systems problems that may affect departmental standards.
What Part Will You Play?
- Handles the daily operations of individual teams in a productive manner to maintain contracted client performance standards. Monitors the time and attendance and adherence of policy for team members to include any necessary training. Coaches, develops and counsels existing team member to higher performance. Hires new team members.
- Conducts training for customer service processes for team members, clients and merchants (as applicable). Reinforces training (post classroom or on the job) through day to day interactions.
- Meets with Clients and Leadership team to participate in call quality calibration and operations meetings to understand Client needs and deliver to expectation. Collaborates with the Account management and/or other teams to ensure contractual requirements are met.
- Educates team members on quality assurance and productivity. Monitors work queues, assigns daily work and verifies completion to achieve service level standards. Adjusts daily staffing work plans to meet business needs as changes occur. Creates and adjusts staff schedules to effectively manage volumes. Recommends changes in work processes to increase productivity and efficiency. Audits agent system activity to ensure policy compliance. Manages escalated Customer issues that are not resolved at the agent level.
- Provides recommendations to reduce and/or eliminate issues that impact overall service quality. Tracks and reports to appropriate teams for further research and action.
- Suggests improvement to products and services for future needs.
- Not an exhaustive list; other duties as assigned.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: related field of study from an accredited university is preferred. Relevant experience in lieu of a degree will be considered.
- Typically a minimum of 4 years
- related professional experience
- None Identified
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, click here.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at PayandBenefits@tsys.com.
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.