Market Sales Executive at Bank of America
Posted in Other 10 days ago.
Type: Full time
Location: Naples, Florida
U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management is a leading private wealth management organization providing vast resources and customized solutions to help meet clients wealth structuring, investment management, banking and credit needs. Clients are served by teams of experienced advisors offering a range of financial products and services, including investment management, financial and succession planning, philanthropic and specialty asset management, family office services, custom credit solutions, financial administration and family trust stewardship.
U.S. Trust is part of the Global Wealth and Investment Management unit of Bank of America, N.A., which is a global leader in wealth management, private banking and retail brokerage.
U.S. Trust is looking to add a Sales Executive to their Naples team.
The Sales Executive role supports the Market Executive (ME) in growing the market by working with each ME to drive the sales practices, client team development and training, sales routines, and pipeline management routines for all markets in the hub. This individual executes the business onboarding and ramp up of PCA hires and coaches advisors to optimize their performance. The Sales Executive will also help drive implementation of strategic growth initiatives across the markets.
This individual will also help drive routines in the market on pipeline management, sales, and client management, and focus on driving the right sales activities and behaviors across all roles
Advisor Development & Training
- Develop activities and tools to help enable PCA and PCM productivity
- Under the direction of the ME's, support in coaching PCAs and PCMs, with a deeper focus on first and second year hires, and middle performers with runway
- Assess skill, knowledge, and capabilities gaps identified through coaching and analysis
- Partner with UST Learning to drive the right development solutions for the right talent
- Lead pipeline management routines with teams and coach on pipeline execution
Growth Strategies /Execution
- Work with Market Exec to develop and implement strategies to drive growth initiatives throughout the market
- Analyzes sales performance and net flows metrics to determine areas of need and follow up with targeted solutions
- Drive and execute market sales routines
- Lead and drive CMP execution
- Partner with CME on marketing strategy and resource allocation
- Participate in targeted joint calling with teams to help close business
- Drive market talent sourcing strategy, including cross-LOB market talent
- Help Market Exec source and recruit talent to the platform
- Execute onboarding of new PCA and PCM talent (business plan, training, lead generation)
Key Skills Requirements
- Excellent ability to work in team environment
- Strong interpersonal and influence / partnership skills
- Significant knowledge of financial services, and wealth management required
- 10 years of successful experience in Financial Services, credit and Sales Management preferred
- Bachelor Degree Required
- Deep understanding of high net worth clients' needs and solutions preferred
- Strong experience and knowledge of complex credit products and processes required.
- Deep and wide knowledge of investment management products and fiduciary platform, specifically as it relates to HNW/UHNW clients is preferred
- Understanding of how to navigate the organization to clear obstacles and get business closed
- Strong influencing and relationship management skills
- Experience and credibility as a sales practitioner
- Ability to diagnose performance gaps and identify the right solution
- Strong experience coaching and developing talent
- Series 7, 63 and 65 (or Series 7 and 66) and 24 required
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: