College Receptionist (Part-time, PRN) at St. Louis College of Pharmacy
Posted in Other 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: St. Louis, MissouriJob Description:
St. Louis College of Pharmacy
EOE Statement: St. Louis College of Pharmacy is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. Candidates will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability, age, gender, veteran status or sexual orientation. We encourage members of minority groups to apply.
Salary Range Undisclosed
Job Location St. Louis College of Pharmacy main campus - St. Louis, MO
Travel Percentage None
Position Type Part-time staff
Job Shift Day
Educational Level High School
Job Category Admin - Clerical
St. Louis College of Pharmacy is seeking outstanding candidates to fill the multiple part-time, fill-in positions of College Receptionist. Ideal candidates would be available to work lunch shifts and/or additional hours on a fill-in, as needed basis for the regular receptionists.
College receptionists are responsible for answering all incoming phone calls, greeting and directing visitors, and general office duties. The candidate must work well with people and be able to show a positive attitude, maintaining a professional image at all times. This position is critical to ensuring visitors and the campus community have a positive experience.
You'll have the opportunity to:
- Ensure visitors and the campus community has a warm, welcoming, positive experience in the academic and research building and library and recreation and student center by providing excellence customer service, and receiving, registering, announcing, and directing visitors to the appropriate area/person at the College.
- Answer telephone console and direct all calls received.
- Take telephone messages as necessary and contact the appropriate individual to inform of the message.
- Answer questions from visitors, students, faculty and staff as needed.
- Serve as the point of contact for room reservations in the building.
- Assist supervisor and other departments as needed (labeling, stuffing envelopes, word processing etc.)
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience in an administrative or receptionist role with customer service responsibilities. Prefer experience in operating a telephone console/switchboard.
- Requires good typing and computer skills.
- Experience providing excellent customer service for internal and external customers.
- Good diction and thorough English language skills required.
- Ability to demonstrate key values of: pride of ownership, sense of responsibility, strong work ethic, and willingness to expend extra effort when necessary.
- Commitment to the College's Mission, Vision and Values including a commitment to diversity.
If this sounds like the job for you here is information on how to apply:
Go to www.stlcop.edu/employment and follow the simple steps to apply online and submit a cover letter, resume and references. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.