Business Service Center Specialist III - Accounting Operations at BDO USA LLP
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Columbus, Ohio
BDO s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The Business Service Center Specialist III is responsible for accounting transaction processing, report processing and other general accounting for the Business Services and Outsourcing group.
- GED required; Associate s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field preferred
- Four or more years of experience performing general accounting transactions and functions required
- Prior experience in Procurement to Pay (accounts payable), Record to Report (general ledger maintenance and data entry), and/or Order to Cash (accounts receivable) preferred
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Word required
- Proficient in Bill.com, QuickBooks Online or MS NAV and Adobe PDF preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment and handle multiple projects/tasks with an attention to detail
- Ability to successfully multi-task while working in coordination with other professionals
- Understand and maintain the confidentiality of all information
- Ability to relate with diverse personalities in a tactful and mature manner
- Ability to respond tactfully and professionally in high demand situations
- Takes ownership of work and completes tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to prioritize and meet both client and departmental demands
- Follows procedures and communicates issues and status to multiple supervisors
- Ability to efficiently process data using strong technology skills
BDO USA, LLP is an EO employer M/F/Veteran/Disability