Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Req ID: 46121
Areas of Interest: Consumer Banking
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .The CONSUMER LOAN COORDINATOR The Consumer Loan Coordinator is primarily responsible for serving as the coordinator between Banking Centers, external vendors, clients and Consumer Loan Processors to assist with delivery of the credit products. The Coordinator helps to ensure compliance with the Ability to Repay and TILA-RESPA standards. This includes creating and delivering disclosure documents to clients within required timeframe for all Real Estate loans, obtaining required verification documents from clients and banking center staff, ordering and collecting Ability to Repay documents from external vendors for Consumer loan requests, and working with the clients, dealers and bank staff to finalize and schedule closings for auto loan requests. The Consumer Loan Coordinator will work directly with Banking Centers, Consumer Underwriting, and Credit Services on a regular basis. In addition, this individual will coordinate with banking centers and clients to collect additional required documents, schedule closings and provide status updates as necessary for auto loans.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicates with clients, dealerships, and interdepartmental bank staff to finalize processing and schedule closings for auto loans.
- Works within vendor software to create required disclosures, verify their accuracy, and deliver them to clients within regulatory-based time requirements.
- Utilizes vendor portals to order verifying documents for consumer loan requests. Ensures timely response from the vendor and communicates the responses to Consumer Underwriting, Loan Processor, and/or the Loan Officer as applicable.
- Works directly with Branch Managers and their staff to collect required verification documents for consumer loans, specifically initial authorizations, the 4506T, and other documents that may be required on a case by case basis.
- Assess underwriting decisions for compliance with policy and pricing on consumer loan requests.
- Assists other areas of Consumer Credit Delivery as required to insure external and internal customer needs are met; completes assigned projects as directed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Strong interpersonal skills including oral and written communication skills and customer relations skills
- Excellent PC skills including thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office and major PC software platforms
- Good decision making, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations
- Ability to type 50-60 wpm
- Prior consumer banking or loan operations experience preferred
- Prior customer service experience preferred
- Preferred knowledge of legal, regulatory, and policy requirements for documentation and perfection of collateral for all loan transactionsThis level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of an Associate s degree in a business-related field and 1 2 years experience in a financial institution or equivalent experience of 4 5 years.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.