Partner Manager at PTC, Inc.
Posted in Other 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Needham, Massachusetts
PTC Company Description
PTC has the most robust Internet of Things technology in the world. In 1986 we revolutionized digital 3D design. Now our leading IoT and AR platform and field-proven solutions bring together the physical and digital worlds to reinvent the way companies create, operate, and service products. With PTC technology, global manufacturers and an ecosystem of partners and developers can capitalize on the promise of the IoT today and drive the future of innovation.
Job Description for Advertising Purposes
As a Solution Provider Partner Manager, you will be responsible for working with Regional Services Partners and Channel Reseller Partners to ensure we work with them to build new Pipeline, Field Sales alignment and new joint Solutions that drive differentiation in the market. The Partner Manager acts as the single point of contact and facilitator between PTC Global Services, PTC Sales and the Partner. They are expected to support the Partners in their business development efforts as well as represent their needs inside PTC. The role is a combination of business development, business execution and channel management with a key focus on growth and is not only about managing Partner relationships but also successfully networking across PTC.
* Develop Partners in alignment with the PTC Partner Program; position and mobilize a governance model
* Support and govern multiple Partners and drive initial Partner value propositions for PTC Services solutions
* Build Partner trust, credibility and commitment and develop meaningful mid management level Partner relationships
* Identify Partner needs and opportunities and provide outstanding service while adhering to PTC s core values and standards
* Drive partner business growth through creating new pipeline for software and services-led proposals with reliance on the sales team
* Drive joint Go to Market opportunities between PTC and the Partner outside the standard services offerings
* Drive partners to develop follow-on services business
Ideal candidate will be a proactive and sales-oriented professional, capable of clearly positioning the value of PTC Partners within PTC and to PTC customers. This person must present strong interpersonal and communication skills and superior problem solving skills in order to successfully engage with internal and external stakeholders.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
This position is accountable for securing, managing, and capitalizing on the business relationship with our PTC Partners at the portfolio and geography level. Core responsibilities include:
* Partner Business Planning
* Program Management
* Partner Enablement & Training
* Partner Marketing Management
* Pipeline Management
Primary Job Qualifications:
* Skills & Knowledge:
* PTC Partner Managers must demonstrate strong experience in Partner management and/or sales along with deep knowledge of solution provider and System Integrator or reseller channel business planning and execution.
* This role must have a strong financial and/or strategic planning and execution background and the ability to work comfortably with Partners.
* A working knowledge of sales processes and PTC products is essential.
* Excellent oral/written communication & listening skills necessary to present information, analysis & recommendations to all levels of employees, including executive management.
* Extensive knowledge of Partner Sales and the third party reseller business model
* 4-year college degree or equivalent experience
* Masters degree is an advantage, but not required
* Experience Level:
* Minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience
* Prior Experience as a Channel Account Manager or Partner Manager for System Integrators
* Experience in working with Software vendors within the Manufacturing industry is a Plus
Job Req Number