Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Santa Ana, California
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARYEffectively manage multiple projects remotely. Proactively manage project-related issues. Focus on meeting client and project requirements in a timely and cost effective manner: manage budget and schedules.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
* Four-year college degree desired
* A minimum of 2 years working in real estate with project management; over 5 years experience preferred.
* Experienced with Construction related projects
* Ability to review CD and Architectural drawings
* Experience creating test fits and space plans
* Familiarity with remote project management
* Experience with tenant improvement construction projects preferred; ability to plan, organize and coordinate multiple projects, ability to read and understand construction specifications and blueprints.
* Strong literacy in MS Word and Excel.
* Highly organized and skilled with time management.
* Strong customer service/tenant relation skill required.
* Excellent communications skills (written reports/analysis and oral presentation).
Ensures regulatory compliance and effective management of risk and liability for both Cushman & Wakefield and client.
* Proactively manage project-related issues.
* Focus on meeting client and project requirements in a timely and cost effective manner: manage budget and schedules.
* Establishes and maintains open, positive relationships at all times with tenants and occupants ensuring that all services and needs are met and in compliance with leases and agreements.
* Oversees completion of tenant and capital improvements consistent with local codes and in compliance with leases and work letter agreements to ensure owner and tenant acceptance, timely completion, occupancy and rent commencement.
* Participates in the negotiation of service contracts with outside vendors to achieve the highest levels of performance at the lowest cost in compliance with Cushman & Wakefield's values, standards and guidelines for business conduct.
* Supports and provides leadership in a commitment to achieve C&W and client expectations for service and business objectives. Consistently upholds and applies the company s policies regarding appropriate professional behavior to ensure that the values of the firm are exhibited by the actions of the staff.
* Performs other related duties as requested by superiors.
* Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law..