Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts
Purpose and Passion * Comprehensive Benefits * Life-Work Integration * Community * Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we re one global team committed to making a difference in people s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose improving lives through your life s work.
About the role:
The Analyst I for Global Compliance Governance will be responsible for assisting the manager with implementation and maintenance of a comprehensive global compliance governance program. Ideal candidates will be detail-oriented, organized and have strong writing, communications and analytical skills. Candidates should also have experience working in a team environment, be able to work independently when required and have a desire to learn and grow. Ideal candidates will be knowledgeable of regulations applicable to the medical device or pharmaceutical industry (e.g. the Anti-Kickback Statute, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, Sunshine Act, etc.) or have a strong interest in learning about them.
Your responsibilities include:
* Assist the Manager of Global Compliance Governance with implementing and maintaining components of a comprehensive compliance governance program, including assisting with the management and creation of Global Compliance policies, development of content for compliance committees as well as metrics and other data on the compliance program and its effectiveness;
* Act as a project team member and contribute to the completion of activities and key milestones supporting ongoing global compliance governance initiatives such as assisting with the annual review of Global Compliance materials;
* Help to ensure Global Compliance owned policies and procedures and other Global Compliance materials are maintained and archived appropriately;
* Maintain existing, as well as assist in developing, new tools and processes related to key controls and business risks;
* Cultivate internal relationships and develop an external network of resources to facilitate completion of tasks;
* Assist with modifications to global compliance policies, practices and/or training requirements as a result of compliance findings and/or stakeholder feedback;
* Maintain a high degree of interest in professional development and learning about relevant compliance topics; and
* Follow established policies and procedures to support BSC s overall business goals.
* 1-3 years of professional experience, with general knowledge and application of technical and business concepts, procedures, and practices. Interprets company policies and procedures to resolve issues. Beginning knowledge of industry practices and standards.
* Bachelor s degree required.
* The ability to plan, organize and prioritize own daily work routine to meet the established schedule.
* Strong analytical, critical thinking and organizational skills as well as demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail.
* Strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills.
* Experience with Windchill or other similar document control system or comfort with learning new computer database systems.
* Ability to work with large amounts of information while still seeing the big picture.
* The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
* Confidence to handle pressures and deadlines.
* Fully engaged and self-starting. Possess a high energy level and strong work ethic with a commitment to continuous improvement in a dynamic environment that strives to exceed expectations. Demonstrated ability/experience in an environment of change and continuous improvement.
* Demonstrated strong commitment to compliance, ethics and accountability.
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 417581
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Medical, Compliance, Pharmaceutical, Medical Technology, Database, Healthcare, Legal, Science, Technology