Respiratory Therapist at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho
Job Code: 00310-38976
RESPIRATORY THERAPIST - PRN II
THIS POSITION HAS HIGHER PRN RATE DUE TO FREQUENCY OF USE OF THIS CANDIDATE FOR HIGH VOLUME/HIGH NEED DATES.
TEXT TANYA COVERT AT 208.709.2261 FOR SALARY QUOTE
The largest medical facility in the region, Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center (EIRMC) is a modern, Joint Commission-accredited, 330-bed full-service hospital located in Idaho Falls. Idaho Falls offers a rich variety of outdoor activities with Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson, WY and Sun Valley all within a short drive from our hospital.
JOB TITLE: Respiratory Therapist
POSITION TYPE: PRN
WORK SCHEDULE: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. or 7 p.m. - 7 a.m. with weekend/holiday coverage for time off request for full time staff needed.
RECRUITER CONTACT: Contact Tanya Covert, Recruiter for more specific information and or salary quote at 208.709.2261 (text preferred)
The Respiratory Therapist provides treatment, care and evaluation for patients with respiratory insufficiencies. The tasks and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Delivers and assesses responses to ordered therapy per plan of care including routine and intensive therapy and diagnostic procedures.
* Utilizes various types of oxygen and other therapeutic gas equipment such as masks, tents and incubators.
* Administers prescribed doses of medicinal gases and aerosol drugs.
* Measures ventilatory volumes, pressures and blood gas analysis.
* Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition and general acceptance of treatment.
*RRT required with current licensure in Idaho.
*New grad must have successfully passed NBRC boards and have a permanent Idaho license, not a student license.
*Must have current certifications in AHA CPR for Healthcare Providers.
*NRP, ACLS and PALS certification must be obtained within 1 year after orientation.
Last Edited: 03/06/2018