Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Vancouver, Washington
More information about this job
Operations Administrative Assistant
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - CLIENT SERVICES:
Be the first contact to help resolve customer's pest concerns. Our Administrative Assistants are courteous, knowledgeable and empathetic to the caller's anxieties over these pest concerns and make the customers feel confident that their concerns will be handled promptly and professionally. In addition to being our customers first contact, Administration Assistants will be supporting Sales professionals, Office management and Service Technicians.
Responsibilities We expect our Administrative Assistants to:
* Maintain good customer relations both on the phone
* Gather information from customers to help identify and solve problems
* Set sales appointments for new customers
* Answer billing questions and work with client websites
* Make Collection Calls
* Complete general clerical duties as assigned
* Work as a team with Service and Sales representatives
* Smile while talking on the phone
* Keep track of relevant information and record keeping for Service Centers (i.e. technician hours, vacations, etc...)
* Work with - Visio Maps, Sales Proposals, Monthly Supply Orders and Sharepoint
* Generate Equipment Maps using Visio
* Prepare sales proposals, Log Books, and other customer-generated information
* Enter new accounts, contracts, and cancellations into database
* Create job tickets for technicians
* Enter and track Monthly Supply Orders for technicians
* Create Trending Reports using company database
* Provide accurate record keeping of technician licenses, work hours, vacations, etc.
* Answer phone in a professional manner; record all pertinent information
* Dispatch customer service requests to appropriate technician
* Make collection calls and resolve billing issues
* Order and track monthly office supplies
* Utilize appropriate office equipment (copier, binder, etc.)
* Organize daily tasks and work area
Additional Information We are looking for someone with at least 1-3 years of Administrative Expereince and Customer Service experience, as well as knowledge of Excel, Outlook and Word.
We offer excellent pay, 401k, profit sharing, medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans.
Applicants are asked to apply online only - No Phone Calls will be accepted
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster:
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision