Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Mount Laurel, NJ or Lewiston, ME
6+ Months (extension/conversion possible)
Candidate will get to work on a variety of different projects. Lead work stream, Team will consist of developers and other delivery team members. It is a friendly and supportive team environment.
Business needs someone who can work well with others, coordinate and get work done. Should be an influential personality who can drive the team.
Experience in Data warehouse projects: 5 years
Information management experience: 5 years
Structured Project management experience: 5 years
Solid Microsoft Project experience: 5 years
Excel, Visio and PowerPoint: 5 years
Clarity Knowledge and understanding: 3 years
Financial reporting and tracking: 4 years
NICE TO HAVE:
Stellar communication skills
Banking /Financial industry experience
Ability to write and generate report status
Proven leadership skills
Experience managing large and complex IT projects
Influential and ability to Drive teams
Full life cycle development experience
* Plan, coordinate and supervise complex informatics assignments.
* Design and apply new methods and procedures.
* Coordinate systems development for major applications, define project requirements including information and data needs, business analsyi8s and programming.
* Develop, plan, analyze, evaluate and assign priorities to deliverables and requirements.
* Define project phases, set deadlines and manage staff.
* Develop project plans with milestones.
* Coordinate all meeting and interface with business units, staff and service providers.
* The successful candidate will be responsible for the oversight and execution of multiple projects and project managers.
* Accountable for managing broad and highly complex teams and projects involving significant scope and complexity.
* Sets direction at an operational level, works autonomously in the management of the unit and collaborates with other business heads to establish and execute on common goals.
* Direct or manages large-scale applications, programs or projects across multiple product lines, involving significant scope and complexity.
* Ensures delivery of projects to the business partner, meeting the approved scope/cost/schedule/quality for the project.
* Perform a governing role for, ensuring that the proposal, execution, control, deployment, training and hand off, warranty support, and closure meet promised schedules.
* Performs risk identification and mitigation activities, escalating unresolved issues to the Executive and / or Steering Committee where appropriate to secure their timely decisions/support.
* Manages the acquisition and deployment of resources, including budget, by working with the Project Managers to secure the resources required for the project.
* Ensures client satisfaction with the project process and project team by effective and timely communication including status reporting, continual risk/issue assessment/management and escalation, and resolution of issues as they arise.
* The successful candidate will be required to work with and influence senior level leaders and partner with other IT Managers.
* Manage a team that consists of 50 100 people.