SAP PI/PO DEVELOPMENT LEAD at NTT Data, Inc
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Canonsburg, Pennsylvania
Req ID: 16933
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a SAP PI/PO DEVELOPMENT LEAD to join our team in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania (US-PA), United States (US).
* Provide technical leadership to the application teams for design and development, enhancements and ongoing maintenance of Mylan Pharma development objects.
* Analyze support issues in interaction with functional team members and business analysts. Report delays and risks to team leads.
* Supports existing and new EDI interfaces, and has good understanding of integration with 3PL vendors.
* Collaborate with many teams including security, functional, development and operations support groups to efficiently and effectively deliver operational excellence.
* Provide oversight from an integration standpoint to SAP ECC and BI systems.
* Collaborates with Mylan IT Team to solve any technical issues during integration.
* Establishes and monitors escalation of integration relevant SAP application problems. Support Mylan IT and Business Teams in seeking solutions from SAP via Solution Notes for any SAP application problems.
* Work with other development teams in support of application performance monitoring and troubleshooting.
* Collaboratively work with SAP Basis & Security teams in Change and Release Management activities to ensure a stable operating environment during the global rollout.
* Adhere to Mylan development standards and policies.
* Serve as a mentor to other NTT DATA Services team members and provide technical guidance to offshore and onsite teams.
Should have Minimum 10 Years of SAP XI/PI/PO with at least 5 full end to end implementation.
A minimum of 2-3 year hands-on experience in SAP PO 7.4.
Should have played the Lead/Architect role at least in couple of projects.
Must have experience in EDI B2B adapter of SAP PO.
Should have strong expertise in all the standard adapters of PI/PO IDOC_AAE, SOAP, JDBC, JMS, SFTP, RFC, SOAP, MAIL, FILE adapters.
IDOC ALE/EDI Integration.
Extensive knowledge about standard adapter modules.
Have exposure to Java mapping, Graphical, XSLT and UDF.
Good to Have
Functional knowledge in P2P, OTC, PTS processes.
Good knowledge on enterprise services or ESOA Architecture in SAP
Travel: Preference is for locals and USC or GC holder but the resource may need to travel to Europe
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.