Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Arcadis is seeking an Assistant Project Manager to join our team in the Baltimore Washington Metropolitan Area.
In this role you will be responsible for budgets, schedule management, quality control, estimating and closeout. Additional responsibilities include preparing daily contractor reports, meeting notes/minutes, maintaining inspection reports, and providing construction progress reports to project manager.
Primary responsibilities of the Assistant Project Manager include but are not limited to:
* Establish and maintain project records, including;
* Project Schedule
* Daily Logs, Quality Control Logs
* Change Order files and logs
* RFI (Request for Information)
* Construction Documentation Drawing and Specifications
* Notice of violations and non-compliance
* Submittal Log
* Contract Document Log (i.e. dates of each plan/specification issuance)
* Punch List log/file
* Closeout document logs
* Project Management Website
* Attend project progress meeting, transcribe meeting minutes and distribute it to meeting attendees.
* Monitor and expedite weekly reports for accuracy. Provide timely data input and/or correction information to insure accurate and beneficial reporting
* Review and track project schedule using Primavera. Identify potential conflicts/delays and provide solutions to keep projects on track
* Perform quantity take-offs and prepare project estimates
* Assist in preparing for and attend meetings to discuss and agree proposed change orders
* Assist in review of Monthly Payment Requisitions
* Coordinate and communicate effectively with the team and clients
* Prepare/assemble and log all required closeout documentation (i.e. O&M manuals, as-built drawings, etc.)
* Develop and perform quality control and OSHA/safety checks
* Perform other duties as required/directed
* Minimum seven (7) years of experience in Building construction for governmental facilities.
* Bachelor s Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering or similar field.
* Experience performing quality control and safety audits
* Experience using Microsoft Office/Primavera scheduling software/AutoCAD4 or latest version. Ability to read and interpret construction plans and documents
* Experience evaluating claims including time delays
Required Driving StatementThis position requires a current valid driver s license and clean driving record.
Background/Drug Screen StatementArcadis U.S. requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check & drug test as a condition of employment. Certain jobs will also require a clean driving record, education verification & certification verification.
Employer StatementArcadis is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Why Choose ArcadisArcadis is the leading global design and consulting firm for natural and built assets, and we invite you to join us in partnering with our clients to deliver truly exceptional and sustainable outcomes. Contribute to the world s most high-profile and transformative projects, from shopping centers in Shanghai and improved traffic flow in Atlanta to state-of-the-art rail systems in Doha, coastal defenses for Manhattan and cleaner air in Los Angeles.
Work alongside the industry s foremost thought leaders and accomplished professionals, generating effective, real-world results. We are Arcadis: 27,000 people in more than 70 countries, creating value by applying our collective wisdom to every challenge. Our culture is collaborative, we believe in diversity and the power of global teamwork, and we own the responsibility to sustain the Earth and its people in a safe and balanced way.
Arcadis. Improving quality of life.
About This Business LineTransportation, quite literally, makes the world go around. But rapidly increasing urbanization, shrinking budgets and sensitivity to the natural environment demand an innovative approach to advance the future of mobility in all its forms and functions. Join us in developing advanced infrastructure while helping our clients get the most from their existing assets through innovation and transformational thinking. Together, we will solve some of the world s most complex transportation and land development challenges. Help meet the demands of tomorrow today.
ARCADIS is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.