Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia
Position: Financial Systems Analyst
Internal Position: Systems Analyst
Ironclad Req #: 100432
Position #: 130448
Ironclad Technology Services LLC, a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, has an immediate opening for a Financial Analyst to join our growing company in Virginia Beach, VA.
Due to the nature of the work, only US Citizens will be considered for this position.
This position will join a business and financial management group that is currently supporting a Department of Defense client.
The current team is developing and maintaining financial information systems, assisting in financial programming, budgeting and execution and performing financial analysis for the client.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provide program support for multiple Ironclad customers that are transitioning to new financial systems
* Analyze financial data within STARS, SABRS, CFMS, and other related financial systems
* Prepare presentations and conduct briefings with government personnel on data findings
* Provide post migration support by developing and delivering training materials for financial systems
* Makes functional and technical recommendations for standardization and automation of financial management processes in support of process improvement
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related field
* Minimum three years of experience; may substitute four additional years of experience in lieu of degree
* Minimum three years of user experience with SABRS, STARS, and CFMS
* Ability to interpret and appropriately resolve budgeting and accounting issues
* Proven ability to build confidence and trust with internal and external constituencies
* Self-starter who is extremely results-oriented, with ability to identify issues and follow through with efficient, effective solutions
* Ability to handle multiple projects and to work independently
* Exercises good and consistently fair judgment, courtesy, and tact in dealing with the staff and public in giving and obtaining information
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Proficiency in MS Office applications (eg, Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint)
* US Citizen with a Secret Security clearance
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA) offering a comprehensive compensation package including: Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short- Term & Long-Term Disability, 401 (K), Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges.
We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.