Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
At Tesla, our Customer Experience Specialists, consistently deliver on an incredible educational, immersive, and exciting experience to all of our current and future customers. They constitute Tesla s front line and are our brand ambassadors, supporting our mission to accelerate the world s transition to sustainable energy by creating memorable experiences for our customers.
As a Customer Experience Specialist I, you will support customers from the moment they walk into our showrooms to learn about Tesla. We ve created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and you will help deliver an equally innovative buying experience.
* Engage walk in guests promptly, personally and with the goal of opening the conversation and ensuring they feel welcome
* Understand who our guests are, what brought them to Tesla, their intent and timeline to purchase, thus creating a robust Customer Profile
* Educate and excite guests by answering their questions and providing a tailored experience based upon their interests and agenda
* Help Tesla maintain a healthy sales pipeline by collecting customer contact information and scheduling Test Drives for individuals who exhibit purchase intent or potential
* Provide the highest level of customer service to all current and future owners
* Customer service experience required
* Positive, enthusiastic and passionate about the changes in the personal transportation industry
* Ability to understand and convey business issues and technical concepts
* Strong sense of team mentality and reliability
* Strong communication skills and attention to detail
* Demonstrate a mastery of all Tesla products and services. Keep up with EV industry trends and local incentives
* Ability to work evenings and weekends
* Must have and maintain a valid driver s license and an acceptable and safe driving record.
* Legal right to work in the United States
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.