Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fremont, California
Tesla is seeking a motivated, experienced, and knowledgeable Logistics Analyst to support warehouse operations. You will work cross functionally with warehouse operations and engineering teams to monitor the health of the supply chain, with particular focus on the performance of the warehouse network and third party logistics providers.
* Proactively monitors various data streams for indicators of supply chain health including inbound shipments, warehouse performance, downstream material flow, etc.
* Creates and modifies dashboard reports to track performance and trend information for key performance indicators.
* Implements and modifies systems, process, configurations, and change/optimization projects in accordance with plans. Participates in project definition, scoping, and option analysis activities.
* Performs analysis of a variety of data sets to measure performance, identify trends, model impacts of contemplated resource changes, and discover optimization opportunities.
* Provides analytics assistance the performance of Root Cause and Correction Action investigations of part shortage, near miss, and other system and process failures to ensure continuous improvement and learning.
* Fosters a professional, respectful, and welcoming work environment, while maintaining Tesla standards for personal and operational excellence.
* 2+ years of experience in manufacturing, supply chain, or logistics desired.
* Bachelor s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Engineering, or equivalent experience or evidence of exceptional ability.
* Expertise in Excel required. Experience in business intelligence / data software such as tableau desired.
* Ability to write, speak, and present effectively and persuasively at all levels.
* Strong analytical and organizational skills; ability to manage multiple high priority demands simultaneously; ability to achieve success in situations with high degrees of variation and complexity.
* Demonstrated communication, leadership, and problem solving skills.
* Self-driven initiative to gain and implement a broad knowledge of warehousing and supply chain best practices.
* Proven project and system management skills.
* Passionate and high energy, possessing the diplomacy and cooperative style to positively influence outcomes.
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.