Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Our Environmental Services Assistant / Housekeeping & Laundry Assistant will perform day-to-day housekeeping/ laundry functions as assigned. Must be able to work a flexible schedule and must be able to read, write and follow written and verbal instructions.
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a Housekeeper & Laundry Assistant:
* Clean/polish furnishings, fixtures, ledges, room heating/cooling units, etc., in resident rooms, recreational areas, etc., daily as instructed
* Clean, wash, sanitize, and/or polish bathroom fixtures. Ensure that water marks are removed from fixtures
* Clean windows/mirrors in resident rooms, recreational areas, bathrooms, and entrance/exit ways
* Clean floors, to include sweeping, dusting, damp/wet mopping, stripping, waxing, buffing, disinfecting, etc.
* Clean hallways, stairways, etc.
* Discard waste/trash into proper containers and reline trash receptacle with plastic liner. Discard infectious wastes into appropriate containers
* Clean vacant rooms as assigned
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Prior experience in housekeeping/ laundry
* Prior experience in Long-Term Care/Healthcare is preferable
Heather Hills Health Campus
Founded in December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Not ready to apply* Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you ll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.