Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Stamford, Connecticut
About Spectrum Enterprise
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, is a national provider of scalable, fiber-based technology solutions serving many of America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions extending to Managed IT solutions, including Application, Cloud Infrastructure and Managed Hosting Services offered by its affiliate, Navisite. Our industry-leading team of experts work closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing these right-fit solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. For more information, visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
The Financial Analyst for Spectrum Enterprise assists in the preparation of annual budgets, monthly outlooks, as well as annual and monthly tracking of results. This position will also create Capital Project Request for all Enterprise groups as required and perform independent analysis in support of all Spectrum Enterprise departments and Management team. This position reports to the Director, Enterprise Finance.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
* Responsible for assisting in Capital budget planning process for Spectrum Enterprise, including coordination with Director to develop a consolidated and consistent plan.
* Perform Capital financial reporting and analysis for all groups within Spectrum Enterprise including open commitments, year to date actuals, spending etc.
* Interface with accounting to address issues and ensure monthly Capex accurately reflect results including all accruals as needed.
* Assist in the annual capital budgets and re-forecasts processes to ensure all financial deliverables are met per particular deadlines/schedules. Perform capital financial reporting and analysis relating to budgets and forecasts.
* Assist with accounting close and monthly Capital budget vs. actual variance analysis to ensure accurate measurement against plan for Spectrum Enterprise.
* Create Capital Onbase requisitions(CPR s) as required based on requests and need of Spectrum Enterprise departments. Monitor and track capital project approvals/routing as needed and assist in supporting Spectrum Enterprise departments for all capital related issues/concerns including funding for all capital projects.
* May perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned and/or required.
* Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
* Four to six years of diverse financial analysis and/or proven planning experience specifically with capital expenditures.
* Demonstrated planning and organizing skills with the ability to efficiently establish an appropriate course of action for self to accomplish a specific goal, and to appropriately make use of resources.
* Demonstrated organizational, detail orientation, prioritization skills and time management skills to ensure that work related activities are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
* Excellent communication skills to effectively deal within various levels of management, or external contacts.
* Demonstrated ability to clearly and concisely express ideas verbally and in written context.
* Ability to proactively develop and maintain excellent business relationships to ensure success in balancing the department needs with the legal and financial expectations of the organization and ensure needed business outcomes. Must possess a can do attitude.
* Ability to work effectively in a team oriented, high demand and fast paced environment.
* Proficient ability with Microsoft Office Suite especially with Excel, Access and Powerpoint.
* Bachelor s Degree
Related Work Experience- Minimum 3-4 years
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access and Powerpoint. Onbase, Ariba and JDE financial applications a plus.
* Office environment