Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Frederick, Maryland
As the Inside Sales Specialist you will be responsible for the management and sale of catalog products, billable service work and assigned customer accounts for electronic security in an assigned multi-state geography. You will be responsible for satisfying a multi-million dollar quota annually.
Some essential functions of this position include:
* Developing and capitalizing on sales leads
* Working with field and sales personnel on to address customer s needs.
* Developing customized products/solutions for the customer.
* Maintaining account communications and relationships.
* Developing internal relationships in the sales and service organization to cultivate additional opportunities.
* Initiating outbound calls promoting sales campaigns for equipment upgrades, and provide follow-up to close sales.
* Associate Degree in Business, Marketing, or Technology required (Bachelor's Degree preferred) or equivalent work experience
* 1-3 yrs high volume sales experience required
* Ability to explain to customers the value/benefit of electronic security proposals
* Knowledge of electronic security solutions preferred
* Intermediate working knowledge of MS Office
* Ability to build customer rapport over the phone
* Must have exceptional organizational skills; Ability to manage large numbers of opportunities simultaneously
* Clear and concise communication skills verbally and in writing; active listening skills
* Responsiveness to hundreds of in-bound and outbound calls daily