Military Analyst SME at Optimal Solutions and Technologies
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Orlando, Florida
POSITION: Military Analyst SME
JOB ID: 2537
# OF OPENINGS: 2
Optimal Solutions & Technologies (OST, Inc.) is focused on excellence. We specialize in providing Management Consulting, Information Technology, and Research Development and Engineering services. OST is one of an elite set of companies worldwide to be externally appraised CMMI Level 5.
The fundamental distinction of the OST team is its business knowledge in both the public and private sectors. We serve the aerospace & transportation, association & nonprofit, defense, education, energy, financial, healthcare, and technology & telecommunications industries. OST is successful because we listen to our clients, we learn from our clients, and we know our clients.
DESCRIPTION OF SPECIFIC DUTIES IN A TYPICAL WORKDAY FOR THIS POSITION:
* This position assists in the organization s execution of the Joint Capabilities Integration Development System (JCIDS) in accordance with Training & Doctrine Command TRADOC Regulation (TR) 71-20, "Concept Development, Capabilities Determination, and Capabilities Integration". This position assists in determining, documenting, and processing warfighting concepts, future operational capabilities, and Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership and Education, Personnel and Facilities (DOTMLPF) requirements. This position assesses concepts to identify gaps in required capabilities and makes recommendations to develop and manage the integration of DOTMLPF solutions and the development of JCIDS capability documents.
MINIMUM SENIOR LEVEL SKILLS:
* Knowledge of military doctrine and tactics.
* Knowledge of the Military logistics process.
* Knowledge of the deployment and employment of military combat, combat support, and or combat service support systems.
* Knowledge of acquisition products and other training support materials.
* Knowledge of military command relationships and operating procedures at the Joint, unified and specified command level and operational force employment.
* Knowledge of Training Aids, Devices, Simulation and Simulators (TADSS) and of operational testing.
* Knowledge of the Joint planning process.
* Knowledge of the development and production of live, virtual and constructive training.
* Extensive knowledge of military doctrine, tactics and procedures, and individual, crew and collective training development and management.
* Ability to evaluate current programs with emphasis on the ability of those programs to satisfy operational user training and OPTEMPO requirements.
* Ability to evaluate fielded programs with emphasis on the cost-effective implementation of targeted technical upgrades for extended life cycle support.
* Ability to develop metrics to assess the value added by PEO STRI products to the warfighter.
* Secret Clearance
* US Citizen
This is a full time position paying a base salary, full benefits, and has possible bonus potential based on merit and performance. To be considered for this position, please apply online with a cover letter and MS Word resume.
OST is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.