Microsoft Windows Administrator (SME3) at PSI Pax, Inc.
Posted in Other 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Baltimore, MarylandJob Description:
PSI Pax, Inc.
Microsoft Windows Administrator (SME3) | Baltimore, Maryland
Social Security Administration
Microsoft Windows Administrator (SME3)
Task Order# 999-51
PSI Pax is currently recruiting for a Microsoft Windows Administrator to support our government customer in Baltimore, MD.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Install, configure and administer Windows Server 2016
- Create Windows PowerShell scripts to automate the management and configuration of virtual infrastructure environments
- Deploy server images and templates
- Install and configure the Hyper-V Server role
- Install and configure failover clustering
- Act as the point person to solve critical issues
- Manage operating system deployments in System Center Configuration Manager
- Configure and troubleshoot networking technologies within a virtual environment
- Understanding of Microsoft SQL Server
- System Center product knowledge including Virtual Machine Manager Configuration
- Participate in problem management reporting, resolution and documentation to track progress with user requests
- Configure Storage Area Networks to obtain high availability in clustered environments
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Must hold one of the following certifications:
- MCSA: Windows Server 2016 Certification
- MCITP: Virtualization Administrator Certification
- Minimum one (1) year of work experience managing Microsoft Server 2016 Operating System
- Hands on Hyper-V experience
- Experience developing PowerShell scripts to automate processes
- Ability to mentor and train team members to better understand the Server 2016 Deployment
Bachelor's degree and fourteen (14) years of relative experience, Master's degree and twelve (12) years of relative experience, or eighteen (18) years of relative experience in an IT field in lieu of a degree
PSI Pax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.