HP Service Manager Administrator (CSA3) at PSI Pax, Inc.
Posted in Other 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Baltimore, MarylandJob Description:
PSI Pax, Inc.
HP Service Manager Administrator (CSA3) | Baltimore, Maryland
Social Security Administration
HP Service Manager Administrator (CSA3)
Task Order# 999-48
PSI Pax is currently recruiting for a HP Service Manager Administrator to support our government customer in Baltimore, MD.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in implementing HPE (Micro Focus) Service Manager - Process Design software according to design
- Evaluate and translate requirements into technical software program specifications using Service Manager supplied procedures and guidelines as a reference
- Develop a flow chart of the specifications and a detailed design plan that explains the configuration (including any customization changes necessary) to implement all feasible requirements and how to make those changes in the Service Manager software. Solutions will be easily accessible in Service Manager
- Identify requirements that cannot be met with Service Manager
- Design, develop, test, document and implement solutions using Service Manager to meet requirements
- Be responsible for written and oral communications, as well as oral presentations, in order to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as to interface with the internal SSA customer on a daily basis
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Minimum of five (5) years of HP Service Manager experience
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience with HP Release Control
- Demonstrated ability to work independently or under only general direction
- Prior SSA experience is a plus
- Design workflows in Service Manager to fulfill user requirements
- Implement the established design in a development instance of Service Manager
- Perform administrative functions such as granting requestors access to workflows, setting up proper Request profiles, associating necessary profiles to various users and configuring user menus so that the requested workflows are easily accessible in Service Manager
- Isolate and resolve software application problems affecting workflows using HPE (Micro Focus) supplied guideline and support services
Bachelor's degree and fourteen (14) years of relative experience, Master's degree and twelve (12) years of relative experience, or eighteen (18) years of relative experience in an IT field in lieu of a degree
PSI Pax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.