ESIS - Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) Technician at Chubb
Posted in General Business 16 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Francisco, California
Provide superior health and safety services, adhering to ESIS Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) standard operating protocols and client specific scope of service. This opportunity consists of support at a client site in San Francisco, California, five days a week, M-F. The individual we are seeking should have 0-5 years of experience as a health and safety technician.
This position will support administration of our client's health and safety (H&S) program.
- Provide excellent service to all clients, including prompt and detailed responses
- Coordinate onsite ergonomic assessments with employees and ergonomic professionals on a global scale
- Quality assurance and data entry of ergonomic assessment reports
- Procure ergonomic equipment and coordinate with facilities team for installation
- Source ergonomic and first aid/CPR equipment for global sites
- Maintain equipment and invoice spreadsheets
- Coordinate AED/CPR and First Aider training for global sites
- Coordinate other health and safety needs
- Assist with other outsourcing projects
- Achieve individual revenue goal requirements
- Deliver services and product within client-specified deadlines
- Assist in account expansion of HSE services and products as directed by the Business Unit Leader
- Bachelor’s degree in health, safety, science or a closely related discipline; will consider applicants with equivalent work-related experience
- 0-5 years of experience in H&S program operations
- Experience with monitoring / reporting program success through metrics
- Skills in MS Office 2010, including Excel, Access, Word, Power Point and Outlook
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy with strong time management skills
- Strong, clear verbal and written communication skills