Outside Sales / Sales Representative at Altec Industries, Inc.
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Why Join Altec?
Altec's Sales Development Program
Altec has an opportunity available for a Sales Associate in Philadelphia, PA and the surrounding area. This entry-level associate will complete a comprehensive training program where they will cross-train with all of Altec's business units.
Altec Inc. is an industry leader, U.S. manufacturer, and the OEM of aerial units, digger derricks, cranes, and specialty equipment. With in-house training and technical sales support, you will have the tools and network to be successful and to present solutions with confidence.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Has a strong commitment to providing customer service within a team environment.
- Possesses excellent communication, time management and administrative skill.
- Has the passion for sales!
- Is relationship- and value-driven.
- Four year Bachelor's Degree; Business or Engineering preferred.
- Must be available for extensive overnight travel - Up to 80% during training program.
- Able to obtain a CDL.
- Total communication and information processing skills are required.
- PC skills using spreadsheets, word processing, and other office management applications required.
- Learn potential application of company products and/or services and offer solutions that meet customer needs.
- Research and present reports showing potential customers the cost benefit of purchasing Altec products or services.
- Learn to provide technical training to clients and communicate customer feedback for future product development.
- Use technical knowledge of product offerings to support and build sales.
Customer First - Enjoyment of Work - Family - Financial Stability - Integrity - People are our Greatest Strength -
Quality - Spiritual Development - Teamwork
Altec Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.
Altec offers a competitive salary that rewards performance and dedication, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program - Retirement 401(k) Program - Vacation and Holidays - Flexible Spending Accounts - Tuition Assistance Program - Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program - Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance