Sr/Program Manager at ACI Worldwide
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Naples, Florida
Join us as we "DRIVE PAYMENTS AT THE SPEED OF CHANGE".
At ACI Worldwide, we are ACHIEVERS, COLLABORATORS, INNOVATORS. We come together from across the GLOBE with a singular goal - to POWER global commerce with our INNOVATIVE technology solutions.
ACI Worldwide, the Universal Payments company, powers electronic payments and banking for more than 5,100 financial institutions, retailers, billers and processors around the world. ACI software processes $14 trillion in payments and securities transactions for more than 300 of the leading global retailers, and 18 of the top 20 banks worldwide. We have a definitive vision of how electronic payment systems will look in the future and we have the knowledge, scale and resources to deliver it. As a Sr/Program Manager in Naples, FL you too can help us drive payments at the speed of change.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Manages all facets of multiple projects, in accordance with ACI project management methodology, while ensuring the business unit's objectives align with the technology solutions. Coordinates departmental or cross-functional teams, focused on the delivery of new products/systems or upgrade of existing products/systems. Monitors the project from initiation through implementation and delivery. Responsible for planning and directing schedules, managing resource needs and monitoring budget/spending. Organizes cross-functional activities, ensuring completion of the project on time, with agreed upon scope, within budget and of the highest quality, while managing escalation and issue resolution.
- Standard work environment
- Majority of time spent on PC (Phys. Req.)
- Travel required, may be domestic or international
- Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
- Manages project scope to ensure what is being delivered is consistent with what was agreed upon with all necessary stakeholders, which includes ensuring proper charter and requirements development and sign-off.
- Develops project plans that are inclusive of all necessary tasks, resources and constraints to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Manages project issues and risks (technical and non-technical) through identification, evaluation, tracking, communication and mediation in an orderly manner and in accordance with ACI project management methodology.
- Partners with the customers and/or internal partners to build strong cross-functional teams that can work through project challenges.
- Facilitates successful negotiations as appropriate throughout the projects. Ensures consensus and agreement across customers and/or internal partners.
- Keeps all project stakeholders and management informed of project progress.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements Needed:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 4-6 years related experience.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- PMI Certification, working towards obtaining or approved equivalent which may include experience.
Position will be posted for 5 business days or until the position is filled.