Customer Service Dispatch at XPO Logistics, Inc.
Posted in Admin - Clerical 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Connecting with customers. Building your future.
At XPO Logistics, exceptional customer service is at the heart of our success. Our dispatchers work with customers, business partners and drivers to deliver exceptional logistics solutions. If you’re ready to multitask and keep everything moving, join our team and have a starring role in helping us continue to provide daily freight solutions to our global customers.
If you’re looking for a growth opportunity and a better lifestyle, join us at XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Provide assistance by telephone and email to customers and business partners
- Stay professional while handling customer complaints
- Diagnose, assess, and resolve problems or issues
- Monitor progress of delivery routes
- Scan haul-away pods and verify stamps
- Process changes or cancellations to delivery orders
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in a customer service-oriented role
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel) and other business-related applications
It’d be great if you also have:
- Experience in a call center environment
- Bilingual English/Spanish skills
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to satisfactorily resolve all issues
- Ability to multitask, with exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure while delivering solutions that exceed customer expectations
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.