Sales Representative I - Houston (543924) at Zimmer Biomet CMF & Thoracic, LLC
Posted in Sales 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Houston, Texas
Develops sales strategies to attain sales goals and objectives aligned with corporate growth. Assigned to a specific region within a territory and will work in collaboration with the region’s sales representatives.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Builds strong relationships with key surgeons and related hospital personnel in the given region, while able to cover surgical procedures with clinical proficiency and business acumen.
- Assists in building and implementing a sales plan for the assigned area, managing and tracking customer sales activity and prospective customer initiatives, achieving sales targets, reporting on sales progress and competitor and customer activities to sales leader.
- Plans, coordinates and executes local educational and sales events, with the support of other internal resources, intended to augment the business and help to deliver assigned sales goals.
- Strictly adheres to all laws and Zimmer Biomet policies and SOPs regarding the interaction with HCP’s (Health Care Professionals), product handling and complaints, expense reporting, sales activities and training.
- Will be required to reside within the assigned territory.
Expected Areas of Competence
- In-depth understanding of customers and their requirements.
- Ability to become technically proficient with the specific product line within the Zimmer Biomet portfolio.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with and influence others.
- Willing and capable of carrying weights up to 50 pounds, independently.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 2 years’ proven sales experience
- Must have a drivers license and vehicle to travel within designated territory.
- Infrequent overnight travel for sales meetings outside territory.