Diversity Recruiting Program Manager at Activision Publishing Inc
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Santa Monica, California
Job Title: Diversity Recruiting Program Manager, Talent Acquisition
Reporting To: SVP Talent Acquisition
Location: Santa Monica, California
Activision Blizzard, Inc., a member of the S&P 500, is the worldʹs most successful standalone interactive entertainment company. We delight hundreds of millions of monthly active users around the world through franchises including Activisionʹs Call of Duty®, Destiny and Skylanders®, Blizzardʹs World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Hearthstone®, Diablo®, StarCraft®, and Heroes of the Storm®, and Kingʹs Candy Crush™, Pet Rescue™, Bubble Witch™ and Farm Heroes™. The company is one of the Fortune ʺ100 Best Companies to Work For®ʺ. Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, Activision Blizzard has operations throughout the world, and its games are played in 196 countries. More information about Activision Blizzard and its products and services can be found on the companyʹs website, http://www.activisionblizzard.com/
We are looking for a Diversity Recruiting Program Manager to help build diversity recruiting strategies and plans that drive tangible improvements across university, experienced and executive recruitment channels and teams.
Our existing diversity recruiting efforts are driving positive results but we need to scale them and embed them within all our recruiting efforts across the company and within our independent studios. These efforts are part of a broader developing diversity and inclusion strategy and as such it offers a ground floor opportunity to have massive personal impact on an iconic company.
This role includes but is not limited to the following tasks/duties:
· Ensure that our proactive talent pipes have appropriate representation and engagement strategies for both active and passive candidates
· Build strategies to ensure that our open requisitions are attracting appropriate levels of representation
· Use data analysis and reporting to identify opportunities for improvements and to make recommendations for future investments and strategies
· Analyse recruiting processes to identify improvement opportunities
· Collaborate with other D&I team members in other parts of the enterprise so that our D&I plans are sensibly integrated
· Ensure that our broader talent attraction strategies are inclusive and that we have specific attraction strategies for under-represented minorities, females and VET's
· Develop a diversity events strategy and build stronger relationships with diverse organizations
· Source passive diverse candidates through referrals, networking, internet searches, etc.
· A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience building recruitment strategies and plans that target hiring the best talent whilst incorporating diversity strategies that ensure appropriate representation
· An eye for detail and strong intuition for culture fit while screening candidates
· Experience in reporting, analysing and building compelling business cases for recommendations based on internal and external data set
- Experience developing and executing events strategies and engaging broad groups of stakeholders to bring them together to produce a seamless event & candidate experience
· Strong negotiating, closing and follow-through skills
· Results-oriented mindset, not scared by stretch goals
· Must be highly articulate
· Team player, highly collaborative
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
We’re headquartered in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivalled rigor to create the biggest and best entertainment experiences in the world.
* The video game industry and therefore our business are fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.