Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
For nearly 80 years, Segal has been providing employee benefits, retirement plan investment advisory and human resources consulting for multiemployer trust funds, corporations and public sector organizations. Segal is an independent, privately and employee-owned firm. Our independence allows us to provide unbiased consulting services for our clients. Headquartered in New York City, Segal has offices throughout the United States and in Canada. We are a smaller organization that provides a more intense and broader exposure for development purposes within a culture that is highly collegial and team-oriented. You will work with colleagues who are smart, professional, talented and...nice people. We offer a competitive pay and benefits package that includes a defined benefit and matching 401(k) retirement plans.
We are recruiting for an Associate Benefits Consultant (Associate Client Relationship Manager) in the Minneapolis office.
The Opportunity: An Associate CRM works side by side with assigned CRMs in providing innovative employee benefits consulting services to clients in the Midwest while growing the business across all markets - Multiemployer, Public Sector and Corporate. This role will provide significant visibility, client interaction, and the opportunity to perform as an influential member of client service teams, with the ultimate goal of becoming a primary CRM.
The Role: The Associate works collaboratively to provide an integrated and thorough approach to client matters. S/he performs these duties at a high level of proficiency and interfaces directly with internal and external clients, fund counsel, administrators, vendors and providers. The Associate’s responsibilities include:
• Managing projects and timelines,
• building and mining client relationships, in terms of client service as well as new business development,
• keeping an open line of communication and partnering closely with practice professionals to ensure timely, high quality client deliverables,
• evaluating and reviewing data,
• translating complex ideas and information into concepts and frameworks that clients can understand, and
• leading client meetings including presenting information clearly and concisely.
Job Requirements: A qualified Associate must have:
• Bachelor’s degree in related field,
• minimum of three years of related work experience preferably in employee benefits,
• project management experience,
• knowledge of healthcare industry (medical, pharmacy, dental, vision and other benefits),
• knowledge of healthcare data analytics,
• demonstrated success as a relationship builder/collaborator with strong listening and communication skills (verbal and written),
• ability to travel as needed,
• excellent attention to detail and accuracy,
• analytical and organizational skills with an ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines, and
• excellent interpersonal and client service skills.