National Customer Operations Manager - Dallas, Cincinnati , Chicago or Bentonville at The Coca-Cola Company
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Dallas, Texas
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:
Position Overview:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It’s an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company’s flagship market. We’re accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do – whether we’re innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we’re collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we’re returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people – with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace – are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
The National Customer Operations Manager (NCOM) is responsible for interfacing with our large, national customer account teams and customers to configure and own fulfillment of account-based equipment, service and supply chain solutions to support our customer value-creation strategy. Working closely with the sales team and our customers, the NCOM plays a key role in driving beverage quality, revenue and profit for the System, while ensuring proper cost management to help achieve our goal of becoming our Customer's most valued supplier. The NCOM is responsible for building out the customer operations plans and identifying opportunities to better drive quality, service and productivity across the system.
Function Specific Activities:
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Lead customer selling efforts of operational products & services and customer stewardship
- Provide operational Subject Matter Expertise to external portfolio of customers and internal client groups (sales, finance, and marketing.)
- Lead short and long-term business operational planning for portfolio of customers to identify key opportunities to drive beverage quality, cost reduction, category growth, etc.
- Develop project plans with timelines, forecasts, resource allocation plans and financial impact for key operational initiatives. Lead internal project team resources and project communication with customer and account team.
- Leads the development of annual business plans for Net Service Expense and Capital for your assigned portfolio of national accounts.
- Identify key drivers of service in order to create solutions to beverage equipment related expense that decrease costs, increase quality and deliver additional profit to the customer and The Coca-Cola Company.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent experience. Master’s Degree preferred.
Related Work Experience:
- Previous experience in a face to face customer sales or operations role calling on senior level buyers
- 3 or more years customer management experience or customer operational management experience
- 2-4 years of general Operations experience
- 2-4 years of Project Management experience
- Experience working with data, specifically manipulation and analysis
- DRIVE INNOVATION
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, and OTHER STAKEHOLDERS
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER
- INSPIRE OTHERS
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS
- PUSH FOR PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION
Technical capability (equipment and online tools): Able to create operational solutions and utilize system tools to deliver customer value.
Financial Acumen: Build and manage service and equipment expense budgets through the ABP and RE process for aligned portfolio.
Presentation development and delivery: Utilize C4V methodology and tools to effectively deliver customer stewardship and the Coca-Cola operational value proposition both written and verbally.
Influencing: Able to communicate a compelling story to motivate and align internal and external clients to achieve a desired outcome.
Strategic thinking: Able to create a strategic plan that addresses customer needs while also driving company profitability.
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.