Office Coordinator-Cupertino,CA at NRT LLC
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Cupertino, California
NRT LLC is the nation’s largest owner and operator of residential real estate brokerages operating in more than 50 of the 100 largest metropolitan areas in the United States, with approximately 790 offices and 47,500 independent sales associates in. NRT is a subsidiary of Realogy (NYSE: RLGY). NRT is ranked the No. 1 residential real estate brokerage firm in the U.S. for 20 years in a row, according to the REAL Trends 500 report. The ranking is based on 2016 closed sales volume and closed transaction sides for the nation's top 500 brokerages. NRT led the ranking with $166 billion in sales volume and 337,780 transaction sides on a pro forma* basis.
*This takes into consideration the estimated full-year performance of companies acquired by NRT during 2016.
Visit www.nrtllc.com for more information
We are looking for an office coordinator that perform the following responsibilities:
- Support the agents with technology needs including but not limited to training, system set-up, and on-going support & trouble shooting
- Assist in new sales agent onboarding process
- Assist agents with website development questions, profiles, setting up Facebook business pages and social media marketing
- Train agents of the CB tools such as Cloud CMA, videolicious, HomeBase in-touch, agent showing reports, etc
- Assist agents with contact management programs and management of their client databases, drip marketing, newsletters, etc
- Internet and Marketing support including but not limited to creating flyers, ads and websites/blogs for agents
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong customer service skills and ability to interact successfully with both internal and external customers at all levels
- Working knowledge of Marketing programs such as InDesign and/or Photoshop
- Two or more years’ experience in a customer service business environment with computer system set-up & trouble shooting responsibility
- Real estate administration experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook as well as web based programs and social media sites
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Solid communication skills, both verbal and written
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload.
NRT LLC, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations.Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws Realogy will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.