Sr. Analyst International Trade at Georgia Pacific
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
We are seeking an International Trade Sr. Analyst, to join Georgia-Pacific’s International Trade Capability (ITC) within the Sourcing organization. The Role will reside at the Georgia-Pacific headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Daily business consultation and customer service to employees which include providing support to all aspects of trade compliance covered by import and export regulations
- Proactively identify compliance gaps, escalate issues, and contribute in the process of establishing key controls
- Participate and/or lead cross-functional projects to accomplish core responsibilities and project goals
- Free trade agreement qualification of products and the drafting of certificates of origin
- Proper classification of products for import and export activities
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with internal customers, customs brokers, and freight forwarders
- Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Utilize new technology and tools to identify process improvement opportunities
- Continuous learning and application of MBM®
Identify opportunities to create value and cost saving measures
What You Will Need:
At least 2 years of experience in international trade-related activities or roles
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience)
Experience with classification and free trade agreement qualification
- Understanding of incoterms and their application
Excellent customer service, problem-solving, data analytics, and communication skills
- Strong organizational and team skills
Proficient with Microsoft Office products to include: Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
What Will Put You Ahead?
- 4+ years of experience in international trade-related activities or roles.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in International Business/Trade, Logistics or Supply Chain
- Knowledge of US Census & Customs export and import compliance regulations
- Work experience at a customs broker or a freight forwarder
- Experience in working with foreign vendors and third parties
- Specific experience manipulating data in spreadsheets (preferred experience with macros and pivot tables).
- U.S. Licensed Customs Broker or similar international trade related certification (e.g., Certified U.S. Export Compliance Officer)
- Experience working with systems ( e.g. Global Trade Management, SAP, Infor)
- Utilization of Share Point
Experience international logistics
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf