Service Order Administrator at Arbon Equipment Corporation
Posted in Admin - Clerical 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Rite-Hite is the global leader in the manufacture and distribution of industrial loading dock and door equipment. Our innovative products and world class sales organization ensure solid, consistent growth, both for our company and our staff. Arbon Equipment, a Rite-Hite company, is North America's premiere distributor of dock and door equipment as well as ISO9001 certified service. Due to continued growth, we are in need of a Service Order Administrator for our corporate office in Milwaukee, WI.
To enter all service parts orders within the assigned district, ensuring the orders are processed in an efficient, accurate and timely manner, within the Arbon standards. The successful candidate will achieve timely acquisition of parts and material to meet installation, service and PMP schedule and maintain inventory within acceptable levels and accurate and timely processing of Parts Needed and Parts Only service jobs.
Essential duties/responsibilities include the following:
- Retrieve Orders from Order Log.
- Create work orders for Parts Needed and Parts Only jobs. This includes both Rite-Hite and Allied parts, as required for product installation and service/repair jobs.
- Send purchase orders to Allied vendors as required. Work with Allied vendors regarding shipment dates and associated invoices. Review Allied vendor invoices, update in order as required, and process for payment. Communicate with Service Coordinators and/or Salesmen regarding orders, missing PO’s from customers, availability dates from Rite-Hite and allied vendors. This includes attachment of pdf copies of Order Transmittals to work orders.
- Other administrative duties may be assigned.
Rite-Hite prides itself on having the best products and the best representation in the industry. Therefore, candidates for this position must meet all of the following qualifications to be considered:
- high school diploma or GED
- computer, 10-key calculator skills
- excellent organizational ability and professional phone skills
- Prior similar experience is preferred
Rite-Hite provides competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package with medical, dental, and vision coverage along with life and paid medical leave. We also provide a retirement savings plan that combines 401(K) with company match and profit sharing. Paid holidays, vacation, and up to five paid personal/sick days per year round out the package.
Rite-Hite is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer offering a drug free workplace for our customers and employees.
See job description