DevOps Business Analyst at Cognizant
Posted in Information Technology 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Waukegan, Illinois
We are looking out for a DevOps Business Analyst for our project team based out of Waukegan, IL
Skills & Deliverables:
- Business analyst / Tech expert in Dev Ops tools, draft user stories for Jenkins, Bitbuckte, SonarCube, Jira. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Partner with internal business process owners, project managers, subject matter experts and other business analysts to define and document the scope of new projects.
- Ensure appropriate documentation of the analyses is provided to the leadership team.
- Identify requirements; provide specifications where needed; communicate to the production team to ensure requirements are addressed.
- Document appropriate process and work flows; identify potential gaps; address through remediation as needed.
- Utilize established methodologies; ensure compliance with department policies, processes and practices.
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter:USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.