Site Manager - Henkel Chemical Management at Henkel Corporation
Posted in Manufacturing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Toledo, Ohio
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
The Operations department is responsible for the performance and execution of chemical management programs. These programs provide engineering support, logistics, environmental support, customer service, continuous improvement, trouble-shooting, and general account management. Operations department assists in the pursuit and attainment of new business and champion’s implementation of new clients. Actively involved in all aspects of financial performance.
What we offer
- Provide leadership and coaching to direct the activities of the site team
- Fulfill all contractual obligations (cost savings, delivery, quality, reporting, etc.) for a given
- Manage and/or assist in new client ramp-ups
- Primary liaison with client site personnel
- Champion and delegate site continuous improvement projects
- Provide support to client users, ordering group, EHS (Environmental Health and Safety), and Purchasing
- Manage and direct all tier two suppliers and their on-site representatives.
- Henkel Technologies communication link and technical resource for customer
- Promote Henkel Technologies chemical sales beneficial to the customer
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Operations, Chemistry, or related field
- Two+ years of supervisory experience with proven track record of team achievements
- Training and/or experience in negotiating skills
- Two+ years experience in a manufacturing environment (engineering, technical sales,management)
- Good interpersonal, communications, and documentation skills.
- Proficient in standard Windows software (spreadsheet, word processing, graphics) and
cursory understanding of mainframe systems
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career