Customer Service Representative at American Water Works Company
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Pensacola, Florida
Founded in 1886, American Water is the largest and most geographically diverse publicly traded U.S. water and wastewater utility company. With headquarters in Voorhees, N.J., the company employs 6,800 dedicated professionals who provide regulated and market-based drinking water, wastewater and other related services to an estimated 15 million people in 47 states and Ontario, Canada. To learn more about American Water and additional career opportunities, visit www.amwater.com.
American Water is expanding their team of professional Customer Service Representatives in Pensacola!
Our Customer Service Representatives are experts in providing positive solutions to our customers nationally regarding their water utility needs. Our facility operates 365 days per year, from 6:00am - 10:30pm. We take in-bound calls from our customers on a national scale and together we work to resolve their billing issues, answer questions and address any needs or concerns they may have regarding their American Water utility services.
We pride ourselves on providing the most excellent service and attention to our customers. When you start your career in our Customer Service Center, we provide you with an in-depth 6-8 week training that consists of both classroom and hands-on learning. We want you to be successful in your role and grow with our company. Our CSR's are provided many benefits and opportunities for growth within the company.
To be successful in this role you must have excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, a positive attitude and a solid attendance history. Flexibility is also a must as shifts can include evenings, weekends and/or holidays. Overtime will be required once you have successfully completed your training.
We are looking for individuals who have a high school diploma or GED and a minimum of two (2) years of experience in customer service.
Come be apart of our winning team!
Join American Water...We Keep Life Flowing™
American Water is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and prohibits employment discrimination for employees and applicants based on his or her age, race, color, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, citizenship, or because he or she is an individual with a disability, protected veteran or other status protected by federal, state, and local laws.
Strong Attention to detail
Problem solving abilities
At American Water, our people are our most valuable asset. When you become part of the American Water team, you enjoy many benefits including:
- A values-based culture with a vision linked to our purpose. A competitive pay package with pay-for-performance opportunities.
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits, including medical, dental, prescription, vision and disability insurance coverage.
- Flexible spending accounts for health care, child care and elder care.
- Employee assistance program (EAP).
- Options to assist employees in saving for retirement (i.e., 401K).
- Life insurance.
- Holidays, floating holidays and vacation time. Paid sick time.
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Employee discount program.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Training and professional development opportunities.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Volunteer opportunities.
- Support for causes and community organizations you care about with matching gifts from our corporate foundation.