Executive Assistant at Prudential
Posted in Admin - Clerical 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Newark, New Jersey
Prudential Advisors refers to Prudential’s retail distribution channel. Prudential’s captive agents are licensed insurance agents, appointed to Prudential’s US-based life insurers, and referred to as Prudential Advisors' Financial Professionals. Prudential Advisors' Financial Professionals are also registered representatives of Pruco Securities, LLC, Prudential’s dually registered broker dealer/investment advisor registered with the SEC and FINRA.
Our captive agent force is comprised of approximately 2,600 Financial Professionals and 330 field managers located in 49 of the 50 states (excluding Alaska) in roughly 1,000 registered locations reporting to 49 parent agencies that report to four sales territories. Insurance products sold by Prudential Advisors Financial Professionals primarily include life insurance, annuities and property & casualty insurance. Investment products include mutual funds, general securities and managed accounts.
"Prudential Advisors" is a brand name of The Prudential Insurance Company of America and its subsidiaries.
The incumbent will support the President, Pruco Securities / Vice President, Business Quality and the Vice President of the Broker Dealer Unit located in Newark, NJ. A successful candidate for this position will provide a full range of administrative support including but not limited to the following:
- Scheduling meetings and providing support in handling all meeting logistics (e.g., conference rooms, conference calls, preparing meeting materials, etc.
- Making travel and parking arrangements as needed, along with the preparation of general and travel expense vouchers
- Answer and screen telephone calls and respond to routine inquiries
- Preparing Microsoft Office documents (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
- Reviewing Expense Vouchers to ensure compliance with Company policies
- Procuring office supplies
- Perform administrative duties including photocopying, faxing, organizing, and maintaining files
- Developing positive and collaborative relationships with other Executive Assistants across Prudential
- Performing such other administrative services as may be deemed necessary or appropriate
- At least three years of experience providing administrative support to senior management
- Excellent organizational skills/ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A high degree of professionalism and strong work ethic
- Judgment and discretion in handling sensitive and confidential information
- Strong interpersonal skills, initiative, and dependability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and the ability to learn necessary Prudential applications; proficiency in Outlook a plus
- Flexibility to work overtime, if needed