CLINICAL SUPERVISOR at Geo Reentry Services, LLC.
Posted in Health Care 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: LONG BEACH, CaliforniaJob Description:
Equal Opportunity Employer.
- This position provides direct supervision to the Counselors and ensures the timely delivery of effective clinical services while maintaining compliance with all required internal and external contract standards and policies.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises assigned Counselors.
- Ensures timely delivery of effective clinical services, submits monthly reports and audits clinical charts.
- Ensures compliance with all required internal and external contract standards and policies.
- Ensures effective integration of support services such as family services.
- Provides continual training to staff.
- Hires and manages of all activities during orientation period for new hires.
- Reviews and revises curriculum for residents.
- Ensures compliance with all Company and client policies and procedures including PREA.
- Conducts chart and file audits to maintain contractual compliance.
- Conducts regular tours and inspections of the units.
- Interprets and enforces policies and procedures, initiates and resolves corrective action plans.
- Leads and participates in staff meetings, seminars and workshops to improve and develop programs and staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree in human services, criminal justice or related field such as addictions counseling.
- Five years of experience in management or service delivery.
- State specific drug and alcohol treatment credential is preferred.
- Excellent public speaking skills
- Qualified supervisor in accordance with credentialing guidelines when required by state or client.
- Experience working with a corrections population is desired along with substance abuse treatment experience.
- Organized, and demonstrated strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.