Senior Contact Center Rep at First Data Corporation
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
First Data is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology solutions, serving more than six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in 118 countries around the world. Our 23,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world’s largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 2,300 transactions per second and $1.9 trillion per year. First Data is committed to staying at the forefront of our industry, and we are innovating a wide range of next-generation commerce technology solutions to help our clients better detect fraud, gain insights into consumer spending patterns and build customer loyalty. There are many exciting opportunities for talented individuals who would like to join our team and play a meaningful role in helping us shape the future of global commerce.
First Data’s Operations and Call Center functions are focused on providing the outstanding client service, support and experiences that are critical to our ongoing success. Our Operations owner-associates are responsible for the stability of our global network infrastructure by helping our financial institution clients with various aspects of transaction processing, including statement management, card production and ticket-issue resolution. Our Call Center owner-associates are often the first point of contact for our business clients, and they play an important role in driving client satisfaction. They are responsible for answering questions and resolving problems on a wide range of issues, including account activation inquiries, potential fraudulent activity and our full range of products and services.
- Handles both inbound & outbound calls, which are widely varied in content and frequently requires deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures. Handles customer service inquiries and problems via the telephone. May answer inquiries, resolve problems, and promote products/services. May receive and respond to customer service inquires via mail, fax, or email. May monitor systms to dectect possible fraudulent behavior related to credit card useage and contact card holders to investigate possible fraud. Researches problem areas and documents processes used to correct issues. Customer service is the primary function, but may include minimal selling or promotion of products or services. Also may require additional knowledge including but not limited to, association guidelines, changes and procedures.
Scope of Job
Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting. Uses established procedures, but have the ability to deviate when needed, and requires only general supervision.
Performs work that is varied and that may be somewhat difficult in character, but usually involves limited responsibility. Evaluation, originality or ingenuity is required.
- Requires sufficient knowledge to comfortably sell or promote products, and services. Typically requires a high school education or equivalent and one to three years of experience, preferably contact center or customer service experience.
- Accuracy / Attention to Detail
- Customer Service Management
- General Computer Competencies
- Cust Sppt Polics,Stnd & Procs
- Cust Sppt Svc Agreements
- Problem Mgmt Process
- Svc Request Mgmt Process
- Knowledge of CSppt Function
- Customer Support Systems
- Knowledge of Product Line
First Data is an Affirmative Action – Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
First Data provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity/expression), disability, veteran status and military status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical conditions, or any other factor that may be protected by law.