Customer Experience Analyst at American Tower Corporation
Posted in General Business 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Woburn, Massachusetts
The Customer Experience Analyst helps collect, manage, analyze and report on all customer feedback submitted through various customer outreach initiatives, including but not limited to surveying, a Voice of the Customer (“VOC”) program, customer interviewing and focus groups. The Analyst supports the Customer Experience Manager in partnering with cross-functional teams to identify what influences and improves customer satisfaction to enhance the customer experience, strengthen our brand and enable operational efficiencies.
The Analyst will serve as the point of contact for all research vendors, including those who manage American Tower’s VOC platform and surveying functionality. He/she will administer “OpinionLab,” American Tower’s online VOC platform, to manage the execution, maintenance and evolution of the VOC program, including developing standardized, ongoing reporting to be delivered to leaders throughout the organization. He/she may also follow-up with customers to gather more in-depth feedback and then assemble data and insights in a logical manner for the Customer Experience Manager. The Analyst will create and implement analytical reports, complete ad hoc reporting requests, and serve as a subject matter expert on all reporting projects. He/she will work with the Marketing Operations team to provide the necessary data so they can work to identify correlations between customer feedback and leasing process milestones.
The incumbent may have direct customer interaction, following up with customers regarding certain feedback responses to acquire more information. Partnering with the Customer Experience Manager, the Analyst will continually improve his/her level of knowledge and understanding of the customers and the business to make insightful recommendations about changes to internal processes, tools, and organizations and to the value proposition/marketing messages. He/she will also help to ascertain which internal changes warrant communication back to the customer and project manage any corresponding educational marketing campaigns.
- Understand and manage the OpinionLab platform, including all reporting capabilities
- Work with research companies to manage the execution of all surveys
- Develop reports based on internal needs and analyze data to develop top-line insights; Communicate results and analysis to Customer Experience Manager
- Identify urgent issues or discrepancies within the data and communicate to management
- Meet daily, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting deadlines
- Support departmental needs for ad hoc reporting
- Confer with customers via telephone or email about issue resolution and/or to obtain details of complaints; identify trends in customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction
- Provide high-level customer service to foster a more symbiotic relationship, improving client perceptions by creating a culture of proactive problem resolution
- Log all customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, comments and actions taken; analyze key metrics and other business indicators to recognize areas of focus for process and procedural improvement recommendations
- Help develop the marketing strategy for customer outreach campaigns and project manage the creative development of corresponding marketing materials
Other duties as assigned
- Analytical skills
- Demonstrated success of effective solving of challenging customer issues under tight timelines
- Ability to work with functional groups and different level of employees to effectively and professionally achieve results
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively
- Strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment
- Strong track record of building and maintaining solid relationships with internal and external customers and vendors
- Self-motivated; able to work both independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests and with others to utilize their resources and knowledge to identify high quality solutions
- In-depth proficiency working in Microsoft Excel, including formula writing, function usage, conditional formatting and standard keyboard shortcuts; thorough understanding of pivot tables and v-lookups is a must
- Strong PowerPoint skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Between 3–5 years of marketing or operations experience required, in a role with responsibility for analyzing and reporting on data preferred
- Telecommunications industry experience beneficial
- Experience with OpinionLab or similar voice of customer tools a plus
Approximately 90% performed in climate-controlled internal office environment working under normal office conditions. Approximately 10% travel may be required in support of the position’s responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hands and fingers to feel and handle, reach with arms and hands, talk and hear. While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel and crouch, lift weight or exert a force up to a maximum of 25 pounds.
We are a dynamic organization in a rapidly changing industry. Accordingly, the responsibilities associated with this job will change from time to time in accordance with business needs. More specifically, the incumbent may be required to perform additional and/or different responsibilities from those set forth above.