Technology Lead - US at Infosys
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Sunnyvale, California
Infosys – Engineering Services – Technology Lead– US – Web services Automation Testing
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is
Location for this position is Sunnyvale, CA. This position may require travel and/or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
• At least 4 years of experience with Programming Language – Java, unit testing, API testing.
• At least 2 years of experience in Core Java and standard test tools like JUnit or soapUI or TestNG or Rest-Assured or Rest client
• At least 2 years of experience in one or more Unix scripting languages like shell scripting, etc.
• At least 1 years of experience in using integration tools like Jenkins, Maven and Source code control like Github would be a Plus.
• At least 1 years of experience in Web Services knowledge - SOAP/JSON/RESTful API.
• At least 2 years of experience in continuous integration testing and test environment management.
• Ability to develop test data sets to simulate production application environments.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
• Experience in e-commerce or retail domain would be a Plus.
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin