Dermatologist at Mayo Clinic
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Mankato, Minnesota
Why Mayo Clinic
You are invited to partner with the nation's best hospital (U.S. News & World Report 2016-2017), ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. Practicing at Mayo Clinic provides a rewarding career that promotes excellence in patient-centered care. You can thrive in an environment that supports innovation and has a wealth of resources available to you - including an integrated EMR and collaboration with top specialists - to give your patients the quality of care you want to achieve.
The Department of Dermatology & Skin Care at MCHS-Mankato is expanding its scope of service with the goal of offering a full range of dermatologic care for both common and rare problems of skin, hair, nails and mucous membranes.
Practice Opportunity Detail:
- Multispecialty Clinic & integrated hospital owned by Mayo Clinic
- Clinic is located in a new state of the art facility
- Balance between work and free time while earning a highly competitive salary
- Flexibility to build your practice based on your interests, with opportunities for both office based and procedural dermatology
- Opportunities for research and/or teaching through partnership with Mayo Clinic Rochester Dermatology
- No call
License or certification
Board-certified/Board-eligible in Dermatology
Mankato is one of the largest cities in southern MN and has earned several livability awards. Mankato's economic growth leads Minnesota and is among the top in the nation. The city has a contiguous population area of 96,740 and 1.6 million people live within 60 miles of Mankato. Greater Mankato is centrally located in south central Minnesota, nestled in the scenic beauty of the Minnesota River Valley, with convenient access to Minneapolis-St. Paul just one hour away.
Physicians & Scientists
Job posting number
Equal opportunity employer
Mayo Clinic is an affirmative action / equal opportunity educator and employer.