Critical Need RN - Temporary 16-week Assignment $50/hour - Labor & Delivery - INTEGRIS Southwest Medical Center at Integris
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Critical Need RN Temporary 16-week assignment $50/hour Labor & Delivery INTEGRIS Southwest Medical Center
Critical Need RN
Job Code: 1349
The Critical Need RN assumes responsibility for the management and delivery of patient care utilizing the nursing process. Performs all other job duties as assigned. Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
* The Critical Need RN manages the delivery of patient care includes, but not limited to, assessment/re assessments, development of the plan of care, implementation and evaluation of appropriate patient care interventions.
The Critical Need RN is accountable to the Clinical Director and the Vice President responsible for Patient Care Services. Performs job duties in a manner that will ensure a physical environment free of hazards to self and others. Supervises and coordinates the delegation and implementation of patient care of licensed and non licensed personnel for their assigned shift/area. This includes, but not limited to delegated assignments, monitoring of patient care, facilitating problem solving, and education/training of staff.
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):
Keyboarding/Dexterity: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Constantly; activity exits up to 2/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Medium (Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, or 10 to 25 pounds of force constantly to move objects)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): Yes
Mental Health staff must be able to assist with physical restraint of patients, utilizing the identified Behavior Management Technique System.
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Moderate exposure to hazardous risks, including potential for exposure to infections and communicable diseases, blood and body fluids, electrical equipment, chemicals. Potential for bodily injury related to lifting and incidents of workplace violence. Must follow universal safety precautions. Exposed to constant interruptions, noise, disagreeable odors, and assorted chemicals. May float to other units. May be required to be on call status.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
* Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in Oklahoma
* 1 year of previous RN experience required.
* Requires validation of competency in medication and administration
* Requires completion of the professional nurse orientation program and assigned unit orientation which includes specific skills checklists.
* Demonstration of core competencies will be completed within 90 days. Completion of unit specific competencies within 12 months.
* Department specific competencies will be completed in the applicable department during the orientation process