Financial Reporting Manager at Black Creek Group
Posted in General Business 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Denver, Colorado
About the job
Reporting to the Senior Vice President and Controller, this position will be responsible for all areas related to financial reporting for Diversified Property Fund (DPF). This position requires management of a Financial Reporting Analyst and responsibility for directly managing comments from our senior management, securities counsel and external auditors. Functional areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for the timely preparation and filing of forms required under the ’34 Act and ’33 Act, including periodic reports on Form 10-K, Form 10-Q and Form 8-K. Proxy and registration statement preparation and filing will be required as needed. Effective coordination with and management of external auditors and legal counsel is critical to this process.
Internal Reporting and Analysis:
- Preparation and analysis of internal management reports and forecasts on a periodic basis for DPF and its affiliates. Includes overseeing the preparation of detailed internal reporting packages and analyzing and communicating significant trends and events to senior management and the Audit Committee.
Marketing and Investor Relations:
- Support our Marketing and Investor Relations Department in the preparation of marketing materials, investor communications, broker-dealer due diligence requests and press releases. Includes the review of marketing materials for accuracy and compliance with Regulation F-D.
Technical Accounting Research:
- Analyze authoritative accounting and regulatory guidance and apply it to the accounting and disclosures of DPF. Requires research and technical writing skills and the ability to comprehend complex business transactions.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and a minimum of four years of applicable finance and/or accounting experience, including management experience.
- A CPA designation and public accounting experience is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and professional writing skills along with the ability to multi-task and self-manage in a highly dynamic environment required.
- This individual should be detail oriented with an ability to meet challenging deadlines.
- An in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including advanced comprehension of Excel and Word is required