Customer Support Specialist at Vendini
Posted in Admin - Clerical 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Petaluma, California
Member Support is the most public facing component of the organization. As such, Member Support must professionally manage troubleshooting technical support issues, feature requests, bug filing, and escalate appropriately all incoming Member calls/emails in accordance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) timelines.
This role handles incoming (and outbound) technical support issues by phone and email for members using the Vendini and Crowdtorch systems. Explains how the system works to members, improves members’ understanding of the system, and offers best practice advice. This role serves as a liaison between members and other internal departments such as accounting, launch, product support, website managers, venue build and imports, customer success managers, etc.. This role works to ensure high service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Respond to inbound Member inquiries via email, telephone, and chat within SLA standards.
- Identify best mode of communication to respond to Member inquiries.
- Resolve product or service issues by clarifying the customer's needs, determining and explaining the best solution, escalating cases through the appropriate channels if necessary, managing Member expectations, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Report inquiries into the Vendini case management system with clear and complete documentation.
- Provide expertise to update internal and Member-facing product documentation.
- Recommend best practice suggestions to Members regarding technical and business questions.
- Work collaboratively with other internal departments to address and resolve Member needs, and to develop best practice solutions.
- Provide on call coverage weeknights and weekends as scheduled.
- Submit feature requests and bug reports to Product Support.
- Troubleshoot hardware issues and iOS applications.
Standards of Performance:
- Uphold SLA response rates.
- Respond to all urgent inquiries within 15 minutes of receipt (24/7)
- Respond to all inbound email cases within 2 business hours of receipt (Mon-Fri, 6a-6p PST)
- Respond to voicemails within 30 minutes of receipt (Mon-Fri, 6a-6p PST)
- Resolve cases within 48 business hours or provide status to Member of escalation
- Maintain a 2.55 (minimum) CSAT score (or 85% equivalent positive rating).
- Align with organizational long term goals.
- Report on time to designated shift (9am-6pm), arrive for work fit for duty.
- Be available to work on call shifts as scheduled.
- Notify direct manager or team lead in advance of tardiness, or PTO requests.
- Proficient in Case Resolution Management (CRM) software.
- Proficient in VAM/CT platform.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle high-pressure situations calmly and professionally.
- Experience working independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Excellent grasp of Macintosh and/or Windows, and Internet applications.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and creatively.
- Fluency in Spanish or French is a plus
- 4 year college degree
- Change event date/time/location for Members upon explicit request.
- Activate feature controls per established protocol.
“Diversity is a core value at Vendini. Diverse opinions, ideas, and experience push us, challenge us, and all our whole team to work better and smarter. We know that the more diverse our workforce is, the better we support our customers and the diverse interests they represent. We aim to provide an inclusive, empowering, and supportive work environment for individuals from all backgrounds and walks of life throughout our business from our employees to our members to their patrons.”
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
- Fluency in Spanish or French is a plus.
- Bachelors or better
See job description