IT Shipping/Receiving Clerk at D.R. Horton, Inc.
Posted in Information Technology 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Arlington, Texas
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for aShipping/ Receiving Clerk for their Corporate IT Department. The right candidate will be responsible for the receipt, shipment, tracking, storage and return of items handled by the IT Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives all hardware and software order by the IT Administration Group
- Ships hardware and software from the corporate office to divisions
- Tracks hardware and software ordered for drop shipment to divisions from various vendors to ensure delivery
- Obtains return material auth. from vendors and ships equipment to ensure proper credits are received
- Maintains software license information and related software media inventory
Education and/or Experience
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental. Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America's Builder.