Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Could you sell a lifeline?
Are you passionate about selling, but want to make a difference to people s lives? UCB is a solutions company treating not just diseases but individual people, enabling them to lead a fuller life.
Our patients inspire us to think laterally and generate exciting new ideas that can transform their future, and we need people with passion to deliver the resulting solutions to the market. Currently we re looking for someone quite special a sales-focused individual with empathy, who can develop a real understanding of our patient s needs.
Immunology Dermatology Specialist (IDS)
The Immunology Dermatology Specialist (IDS) position is responsible for driving demand for the CIMZIA for Psoriasis by reinforcing the clinical features of the product and UCB value within an assigned territory; engaging and building relationships with clinical decision makers and office support staff to create the best experiences for patients living with severe immunologic diseases.
The Immunology Dermatology Specialist will be required to demonstrate an excellence in core UCB Stakeholder Facing Competencies that lead to achievement of sales goals and objectives for UCB product, CIMZIA for Psoriasis.
* Medical, scientific and therapeutic area expertise
* Health ecosystem awareness and shaping
* Business and Financial Acumen
* Patient Value Engagement
* Strategic Planning
* Gathering and Interpreting Information
* Delivering Impactful Results
* Leading Through Experience
* Working Together
* Attains sales goals and objectives by delivering product volume as well as other key accountabilities such as reach/frequency with assigned call plan stakeholders, collaborations with the Immunology Clinical Specialist and other members of the UCB Patient Value Team, in the assigned Territory.
* Develops a strong understanding and awareness of the patient journey of care, including the unique needs of patients within Psoriasis care setting.
* Works within the prioritized customer call plan to establish professional working relationships with HCP and support staff.
* Offers an outstanding patient experience with our product by communicating clinical information on CIMIZA and relevant patient support services, to an audience of health care professionals and office staff involved in the decision-making process, to deliver a compelling product value proposition for the care of Psoriasis patients.
* Establishes an understanding of the local ecosystems, including the payor environment, including pharmacy benefits; demonstrating the ability to successfully navigate the complexities of local care delivery systems and models, comprised of multiple payers, with varying degrees of restriction and barriers to patient access for CIMZIA.
* Maintains a thorough understanding of the competitive market place and drivers of prescriber decisions.
* Demonstrates consistent application of the UCB Patient Value Strategy principles by establishing collaborative and team oriented working relationships, integrating with local UCB ecosystem business partners, in a matrix environment encompassing Field Reimbursement Managers, Immunology Clinical Specialist, Partnership Leads, Regional and National Account Executives and Medical Science Liaisons, as appropriate and in compliance with UCB policies, to ensure coordination and execution of shared accountabilities such as clinical discussions, product access, and advocacy strategies with targeted HCPs.
* Knows when and how to bring in the right expertise at the right time from other UCB matrix roles based on the customer need or opportunity at hand, ensuring all engagement activities within an account are coordinated and all team members are informed.
* Conducts account related activities such as profiling, call planning, reviewing UCB sales data with assigned stakeholders, to create an understanding of HCP practices regarding the treatment of patients with Psoriasis.
* Strategically manages all allocated resources such as financial/budgets, samples, access opportunities.
* Coordinates and supports promotional educational opportunities and programs intended to expand the knowledge of medical stakeholders and staff, such as peer-to-peer educational opportunities, in accordance with UCB policy.
* Stays current with all UCB training.
* Compliant with all UCB policies and approved messages; using only approved UCB sales materials and messages with HCPs, and other external stakeholders.
* Bachelor's degree BA/BS
* Experience calling on Dermatologist
* 5 years direct selling experience to healthcare professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotech, device or healthcare industry that has included:
* Selling in the Dermatology space
* Experience in reimbursement
* Discussing therapeutic strategies to inform and influence decision makers
* Developing and applying clinical and business expertise, and effective selling skills
* Executing marketing strategies at the local level
* Experience with injectable biologics products
* Demonstrated business and strategic planning skills to identify unique selling opportunities and adaptability to changing market conditions
* Demonstrated understanding of managed care landscape and how it influences/impacts business
* Strong verbal, influencing, presentation and written communication skills
* Strong collaboration skills and success working in teams
* Resides within assigned geography
* Biological product launch experience
Licenses/Certifications: Valid Driver License
* Ability to drive and/or fly to meetings and client sites
* Overnight travel required 25-50%, depending on geographic assignment
UCB is a global biopharmaceutical company. We focus on discovering and developing innovative medicines and lateral solutions that can transform the everyday lives of people with severe diseases of the immune system or the central nervous system.
With more than 7500 people in approximately 40 countries, UCB offers an exciting working environment where initiative can flourish and those with a can-do attitude can thrive. Scientific excellence, innovation, co-creation, lateral thinking, reinventing the way we do things these are some of the key competencies we are constantly developing, and looking for, at UCB.
UCB and its subsidiaries encourage diversity in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran