Associate HR Business Partner at TSYS
Posted in Finance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Columbus, OhioJob Description:
Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere - and for yourself - we may have the right place for you.
This role is located in Columbus, OHIO
Summary of This Role
Serves as a Business Partner at the segment or division level to: Assist with the implementation of corporate human resource policies at the segment or division level. Facilitates organization and leadership development efforts, working with employees and managers to address root causes of human resources issues. Resolves employee relations issues through a systematic approach. Assist senior management in the development of solutions through cultural and process perspective organizational development. Assists in company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., employee engagement, salary reviews, bonus awards, equity grants, workforce planning, and organizational changes). Provides feedback and insight to corporate level HR functions.
What Part Will You Play?
- Supports team members and managers in a single division and/or single line of business, to determine methods and procedures for the appropriate course of action.
- With some oversight, ensures the company is compliant with all applicable HR laws/regulations and participates in audits by validating the accuracy of data.
- Provides advice and counsel in assigned areas regarding management practices, performance management, organizational effectiveness, general employment practices, recruitment and staffing, compensation, team member development, employee relations, compliance, workers compensation, health and welfare benefits, HR operations, and payroll in support of business objectives.
- Provides feedback and advise to leaders to help ensure fair and consistent administration of compensation practices throughout organization, including, but not limited to, merit increases, promotions, developmental increases, Restricted Stock Awards, and bonuses with upper management and possibly Group Executive level.
- Partners with the business leaders to understand their strategic objectives, supports and executes on people initiatives, such as engagement, change management, leadership development, recruitment, retention strategies, and organizational effectiveness in support of the business objectives within their assigned area.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
This role is located in Columbus, OHIO
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: No degree specified; combination of relevant professional training and/ or experience in lieu of degree accepted
- Typically Minimum 6 Years Relevant Exp
- Previous corporate HR experience
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge - Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve moderately complex issues in creative and effective ways. Having ownership of a sub-function, account or matrix management responsibilities, applies knowledge to meet goals, maintain relationships, propose opportunities to expand the business, and lead matrix teams. Some barriers to entry exist at this level (e.g., dept./peer review).
- Job Complexity - Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise. Builds on/Maintains external relationships of assigned accounts.
- Supervision - Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel (Team Lead).
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, click here.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at PayandBenefits@tsys.com.
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.