Director, Annuities Product Implementation at Prudential
Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Shelton, Connecticut
The Annuities Product Implementation Director is responsible for cross-functional implementation of new strategic product development, and implementation of new system administration required to support all Annuities products. This will entail close partnership with Fixed and VA market line leaders to develop product requirements for new capabilities and leading the execution of the product launch plan.
Managing, coaching and developing a high‐performing team of 4-6 product professionals
- Guide team to partner with Fixed and Variable Annuity Market Management teams and other internal functions to develop new product requirements
- Partner with Product support to develop product requirements on product defects
- Oversee team as they define product requirements, provide business scenarios and conduct QA oversight for new products, new capabilities and enhancements to existing products.
- Partner with Service and guide team to develop new forms, application, web experience desired to ensure customer-focused experience for new products
- Oversee the creation and implementation of schedules and project plans, effectively identifying actions steps and resources
- Guide team to analyze options to solve issues that arise, develop recommendations and present to Market Line leadership.
- Develop executive summaries as needed to communicate status, issues and recommendations related to deliverables
- Ensure regulatory compliance and product design integrity for new administration processes and capabilities.
- Develop implementation approach strategy recommendations to meet organizational objectives. (i.e. MVP options)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience in financial services
- 10+ years of experience in product support, product management, or project management
- Continuous Improvement or process optimization experience
- Experience leading, coaching and developing talent
- Exceptional verbal and written communication/presentation skills
Approach work with intellectual curiosity and transparency with an openness to giving and
Self‐motivated and proactive leadership, thinking beyond functional responsibilities to
broader business strategy
- Highly organized, collaborative, and adept at handling multiple, changing priorities
- Skilled at resolving conflict and negotiating effectively and tactfully
Proven strong attention to detail and follow‐through skills