Risk & Assurance Sr Auditor at Jabil Circuit
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
Jabil is a $17B diversified electronics manufacturing solutions provider and we are actively recruiting for a Risk & Assurance Sr Auditor to join our team. If you thrive in a dynamic, rapidly evolving and demanding environment you will be an excellent fit in our organization.
The Risk & Assurance Senior Auditor assists in the development and execution of audit plans; leads and manages projects through planning, fieldwork and reporting phases, coordinates schedules and people, allocates time to activities, budgets, and manages the execution of audits and project reviews with audit clients, site, regional, and global Managers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and perform individual Risk & Assurance projects as part of the overall audit plan.
- Determine scope, develop audit programs, and coordinate activities and communication with audit clients and management.
- Assign testing responsibilities to other project members, and monitor the audit communicating progress, obstacles, and issues to management on an as-needed basis.
- Establish project plans with clear scope, key milestones, resources, and interdependencies, with clearly defined roles & responsibilities.
- Execute project plans and act resourcefully to ensure that work is completed within specified time and quality parameters.
- Continuously monitor the progress of the fieldwork for each job assigned against the estimated plan.
- Discuss findings with audit clients and obtain timely and proper feedback of the findings prior to finalization of fieldwork.
- Resolve issues knowing when it is necessary to escalate and/or involve management.
- Create and maintain detailed work papers that can be relied upon by external auditors and require few revisions.
- Prepare audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed.
- Perform follow up on the status of previously identified issues.
- Assist Risk & Assurance Management with periodic reporting to the Audit Committee.
- Assist in the development of the annual audit plan, championing internal control and corporate governance concepts throughout the business.
- May review the work performed by other Risk& Assurance personnel and/or resources from co-sourcing firms.
- Monitor and maintain general knowledge of related regulatory and/or compliance issues.
- Train and educate other Risk & Assurance auditors in knowledge of audits using the COSO and/or CobIT framework.
- Elevate real and emerging business control issues/problems to the Risk & Assurance Management and/or the Risk & Assurance Vice President.
- Use a range of tools and techniques to analyze internal / external data.
- Seek tools and technologies both inside and outside the organization in order to enhance the ease and timeliness of data collection, analysis, testing and reporting.
- Possess a strong understanding for the roles and processes of other functional departments as well as their progressive initiatives.
- Identify and properly communicate any conflicts that may result from working with other departments.
- Ability to travel internationally.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company's various administrative policies including, but not limited to security and non-disclosure policies.
- Ensure all sensitive and confidential information is handled appropriately.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree required preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Information Technology, or related field.
- CISA, CPA, CIA, or equivalent.
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites for contracts. This position requires U.S. citizenship. Jabil is an equal opportunity employer.